Things I love about being pro-choice:
1) All of the sweet, loving, caring, funny and intelligent people that are on my side. I love you guys and gals!
2) The fact that our side is not the side that is known for terrorism.
3) Knowing that I'm on the side that has more people who support rape victims, trans people, homosexual and bisexual people, people of color, and other disadvantaged or minority groups.
4) Knowing that the majority of my fellow pro-choicers really do care.
5) Knowing that I won't ever have to look a terrified pregnant woman in the eye and say "I do not support giving you a choice".
6) Knowing that, if I get pregnant, my peers will not only support my right to abortion, but my right to pregnancy, adoption, parenting, natural birth, home birth, etc.
7) My pro-choice friends won't try to shame me for my sexuality.
8) I know that I'm helping people, and I love it.
9) I can say, with absolute certainty, that I chose the belief that truly respects life, liberty, and bodily autonomy.
10) If I end up having daughters, and one of them ends up pregnant, I will be able to say "I want you to do what's best for you. I support your choice, regardless of which choice you pick."
Those are just a few things. What do you love about being pro-choice?